Dates: Mar 2020 – ongoing
Status: Under Construction
Client: DDC LTD
Size: 500 acres
The natural setting of water bodies are the main determining factors in formulating the master plan. As per the guidelines of Directorate of Environment we kept the 104 acres of “Kuria Bil” as it is in the design.
The natural hydrological flow will remain same after the completion of the project. Easy accessibility, interconnectivity, economy, security, variation in experiences, sensibility towards nature, sense of belonging, respecting the locality, respecting the people and their culture all these factors were taken in considerations while zoning the site.
In response to the ease of functional complexities the entire compound can be grouped into the following activity zones:
• Public Accessibility Zone
• Administrative & Ancillary Facilities Zone
• Academic Zone
• Residential Zone
• Support and Services Zone
We provided all the architectural and engineering services.
The services rendered are as follows;
• Prepare Master plan approximately (500 Acre) including showing the proposed location of the building, internal roads, existing structure, Utility lines, car parking area, and landscaping of the compound including arboretum etc.
• Prepare 3d Animation.
• Prepare Master plan report.