Over all Planning, Designing, Project Management, Construction Management, Quality Control and Quality Services.
Narrative Description of Project :
The Australian International School is situated atJowarshahara, Khilkhat, Dhaka Comprising of 5.5 (Five point Five Zero) bigha of land. The design is going on.
Design and Documentation stage:
- Architectural Presentation Drawings,
- 3D drawings (Perceptions) and scale paper model,
- Architectural working drawing and detailing,
- Structural design and drawing,
- Plumbing and sanitary design including the water supply and sanitation system STP (Sewerage Treatment Plant),
- HVAC design including the air-conditioning ducting drawing and central ventilation system,
- Firefighting design including the fire detection system, fire sprinkler, hydrant and other suppression systems,
- LAN computer networking design and other building automation design through BMS,
- Preparation of Bill of quantities (BOQ) and specification,
- Tender documents preparation and selection of contractor,
Services Provided at construction stage:
- Constant supervision by engineers (2 B.Sc Civil engineers, 2 Diploma civil engineers, one electrical engineer, One mechanical engineer, one-degree architect for four years).
- Top supervision by design architects and engineers.
- Contractors bill evaluation.
- Overall quality control and time management.
- Monthly progress report preparation