It is one of the largest private university of Bangladesh, with 5000 student capacity. It is 10 storied complex with two basements. This is a fully automated building.
Total Area 5,00,000 sft.
Narrative Description of Project :
The IUB campus complex is situated at Basundhara, Dhaka Comprising of 09 (Nine) bigha of land. The entire construction area is about 7,00,000 sft. There are two basements for car parking. The superstructure is ten storied. The complex can be functionally subdivided into four wings, namely:
- Academic wing.
- Library wing.
- Administration wing.
- Ancillary facilities wing.
Academic wing of IUB Campus:
This is a ten storied building with inter play of double and triple height spaces. There are sixty classrooms and 05(five) lecture galleries to accommodate 3500 to 4000 students. The entire building is linked with other wings through covered corridor. The structured is north-south oriented and housed towards the central county.
Library wing of IUB Campus:
This is a seven-storied structure apart from the library facilities, there are IT Centre, Media communications and a state of art cafeteria in this building.
Administration wing of IUB Campus:
This is a combination of six storied and four storied building to cater all the administration facilities and registration unit.
Ancillary facility wing of IUB Campus:
This building provides one 750 capacity auditorium, gymnasium, and some support activities.
- Design and Documentation stage:
- Architectural Presentation Drawings,
- 3D drawings (Perceptions) and scale paper model,
- Architectural working drawing and detailing,
- Structural design and drawing,
- Plumbing and sanitary design including the water supply and sanitation system STP (Sewerage Treatment Plant).
- HVAC design including the air-conditioning ducting drawing and central ventilation system,
- Firefighting design including the fire detection system, fire sprinkler, hydrant and other suppression systems.
- LAN computer networking design and other building automation design through BMS,
- Preparation of Bill of quantities (BOQ) and specification,
- Tender documents preparation and selection of contractor
Services provided at construction stage:
- Constant supervision by engineers (3 B. Sc Civil engineers, 2 Diploma civil engineers, one electrical engineer, One mechanical engineer, one-degree architect for four years).
- Top supervision by design architects and engineers.
- Contractors bill evaluation.
- Overall quality control and time management.
- Monthly progress report preparation
Address: Plot # 16, Block # B, Aftabuddin Ahmed Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka, Bangladesh