6 (Six) Storied Hospital Building Construction of Medical college, lecture theatre, dissection room a hospital which consists of two adjacent buildings which consist of the modern lab, diagnostic, X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI and cabin facilities.
Design and Documentation stage:
- Architectural Presentation Drawings.
- 3D drawings (Perceptions) and scale paper model
- Architectural working drawing and detailing.
- Structural design and drawing.
- Plumbing and sanitary design including the water supply and sanitation system STP (Sewerage Treatment Plant)
- HVAC design including the air-conditioning ducting drawing and central ventilation system.
- Firefighting design including the fire detection system, fire sprinkler, hydrant and other suppression systems.
- LAN computer networking design and other building automation design through BMS.
- Preparation of Bill of quantities (BOQ) and specification.
- Tender documents preparation and selection of the contractor.